Full-Time PHP Codeigniter Programmer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We Are Looking for a carrier oriented Candidate with Min 3-5 Years’ experience.
The preferred candidate will have the below experience:
Basic skills required:
1. PHP (CodeIgniter Framework Mandatory)
3. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla (Optional)
4. JQuery, AngularJS, DataTables (Mandatory)
7. CSS3 and Above (knowledgable in SASS is a plus)
10. SMS API and Other third party API integration (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail)
11. e-commerce application development
12. Payment gateway integration
13. Mobile App Development
14. Good knowledge of FTP clients & CMS interfaces
– Create and execute project work plans and implement appropriate changes to meet changing needs and requirements.
– Communicate and enforce coding standards
– Know how to create unit test in CodeIgniter is a plus +.
– Manage resources within budget and project timeline
– Manage team members with reviews on their performance and KPIs
– Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
– Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
– Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
– Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
– Possess significant knowledge of client server and Internet systems architectures.
– Create well designed, reusable objects.
– Analyze browser specific compatibility issues and benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
– Facilitate effective team interaction.
– Acknowledge and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
– Conduct effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
– Mentor those with less experience through informal channels.
– Seek and participate in development opportunities above and beyond required training.
– Train other employees through both formal and informal training programs.
929 total views, 1 today